This 1901 Farm House was completely renovated in 2008 and extensively remodeled by John Wiese of WE Builders in 2010. Top quality materials & finishes. Incredible 20 acre estate with rolling hills, meadows, woods, walking trails and a spring fed stream. Original hardwood floors, quality appliances, custom cabinetry throughout. Updated wiring, new roof, cedar siding, windows & mechanicals (2010-11). Four bedroom, 3 full bath Main House plus a Guest Wing with Master suite, library and private den with wet bar & partial kitchen. 30 x 30 pole building with poured concrete floor. 36 x 80 barn foundation used as outdoor living - MUST SEE.
This VisualTour is provided by: