Located on Main Street in High Springs' downtown business district, this building was constructed as a private home in 1905. Since 2002 it's been Heartstrings Antiques, Gifts and Collectibles, a business now closed. It's zoned C-2 (commercial 2) and is a block and half from the central traffic light at the heart of the business district. Exposure to both auto traffic and potential customers on foot is excellent, due in part to its location halfway between the only two traffic lights in town. Heartstrings visitors enjoyed walking into the entry foyer of a Cracker-style home and exploring the various rooms comprising 3398 square feet of heated space.
This VisualTour is provided by: