Formerly The Firestone Estate, owned by Tire Magnate, Leonard Firestone and Designed by World famous Architect, William Pereira in 1950. This is truly a Private Compound set on 1.3 acres with 5,000 sq Main House and 2,000 Sq Ft Guest House and 360 Degree Mountain and Valley Views. Sitting in the Center of this Beautiful Compound is a Hotel Sized Pool and Multiple Outdoor Entertaining Areas with Custom BBQ and Outdoor Fireplace.
This VisualTour is provided by: http://DesertAreaHomeFinder.com